Thursday, March 12, 2009

One More Day!

I know that "Night Out!"must be a good idea, because today has been so difficult. I am starting to get a cold and am running out of energy. It is like Satan is sitting on my shoulder, whispering in my ear "Quit while your ahead". I can't listen to that!! It was God that put the ideas in my heart and my head, and it is God that I must listen to for direction.

There is so much that has to be done! I am really getting nervous. We have 4 children signed up so far. I have talked to a few more families, but haven't gotten a commitment. I hope that we have enough volunteers.

My prayer is that "Night Out!" and Mark 10:14 Ministries will be a blessing... I pray that it will be a blessing to the children, the families and somehow even be a blessing to the volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment