Saturday, January 16, 2010

June Cleaver in Jane Jetson's world

Recently, I have been told by a few people that they have checked out my blog. My first thought was "great! I'm glad more people are finding out about Mark 10:14 Ministries" my second thought... "oh no! I haven't updated the blog since August!"


Some days I  feel like I'm June Cleaver living in Jane Jetson's world... My plan for this year is to keep up with this blog. There is so much happening. Here's a quick overview on what's been going on since August.



  • Amy made T-shirts for the workers... The T-shirts look great!! photo's to come
  • Lacie has become our craft person, she has so many crafts planned for each night!
  • We have been averaging 19 kids with special needs plus siblings for the past few months
  • I enrolled in a seminary program this past September... It's a 3 year program and I go to Portland 4 times each year for classes
  • Mark 10:14 Ministries is expanding into more than just "Night Out!" in the works we have:
  1. Parenting classes
  2. "Sibs  Only" group
  3. Volunteer workbook
That's just a few of the things that God has on my heart for the ministry... 


No comments:

Post a Comment