Monday, January 25, 2010

R & R and a little work too

This week (Monday - Wednesday) Steve and I are in New Port, Oregon at the Pastors and Wives retreat for the Pacific conference of the Evangelical church. It's been a wonderful time of relaxing, renewal, and catching up with friends we haven't seen in a while.  I took by text books along to study for my classes, but quickly realized that studying or any kind of "work" wasn't gonna happnen.

But then this afternoon, I  got a phone call from Jane, from the Yakima Herald.  The newspaper is going to be running an article on "Night Out!" She needed a few phone numbers and just a little more information before she could send her article off to be ran in the paper.

 I had to scramble for contact information. I finally found email addresses and thankfully that worked. I really need to get more organized!!  I have no idea when that is going to happen... I simply know that it's a need. 
I am so excited about this article coming out.  Hopefully we will be able to meet the needs of more families.

No comments:

Post a Comment