Sunday, January 24, 2010

schedule

It makes it so much easier for everyone (volunteers and families alike) when "Night Out!" can be scheduled the same time each month.  When I looked at the calendar in November to set the new 2010 schedule, I saw that no major holiday conflicted with having "Night Out!" the 2nd Friday of every month.  And so it was set.  Not in stone, but in ink, which is almost as concrete.

I forgot Valentine's Day!! 

The second Friday of February is the 12th... Valentine's weekend.  It will be wonderful for our families.  Parents will be able to have a Valentine's Day date Friday night. 

Saturday evening the youth at our church is putting on a Spaghettie Dinner/Bunco Night Fund raiser. I hope and pray that my volunteers wait until Sunday night to celebrate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment